Monday, April 18, 2011

2000 years ago

A few years ago, I had the wonderful experience of hearing Travis Cottrell perform this song live at a Living Proof event. Every inch of me stood up in goosebumps. It is such an amazing song and Travis has such an incredible talent. I created a powerpoint presentation to go along with the music. For the past two years I have been trying to figure out how to get the powerpoint presented just as I created it and publish it to the internet. Well, the word is that you can't. Or at least I can't seem to find the right software. SlideShare has converted my powerpoint into a slide show. It doesn't have quite the same impact without the cool transitions and the music track didn't transfer quite on target, but the message remains the same. Travis doesn't need my help to make this a powerful song.
The second to last slide is the only one that was a total failure in the transfer and you can't read it at all, but the line is "He died to save your life ... live for Him.

Enjoy! Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment